Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Vegan Pal 2 Questionnaire

Here are my Vegan Pal 2 Q & A's:

What is/are your craft(s), & how long have you been doing it/them?
I knit and sew. I've been sewing for 8 years and knitting for 2.

Are you a vegan, vegetarian, veg-curious, veg-friendly or other?
I'm vegetarian

Is this your first swap, or have you done previous swaps before? What makes a swap enjoyable for you?
I've done several swaps. I love finding out about people and reading their blogs. There are so many smart, friendly, talented, crafty people out there!

What is/are your favorite color(s)? Do you particularly dislike any color(s)?
I love reds, blues,and greens. I like unlikely color combinations. Not too keen on browns and yellows but I love them mixed with other colors.

Do you have any allergies (such as pets, foods, fibers or cigarette smoke)?
No

Do you have any companion animals? If so, name(s) and type(s)?*
two cats, one dog and one fish.

Do you collect anything?
Sock yarn, japanese fabric, handbags

Do you have a favorite vegan food, snack or dish? If no fav that's vegan (for those who aren't vegan), what's your favorite food? (Hopefully your pal can find a vegan version!)
I love Amy's Frozen Cheese Enchilladas...I eat them at work. I love chocolate too. I love cookies in particular.

What are some of your favorite/least favorite tastes/flavors? (e.g. sweet, salty, chocolate, crunchy, smooth, tart, sour, spicy, thai, whatever - Help your pal get a feel for what kind of recipes you might like and/or never ever make.)
All of the above. Surprise me!

What tools/supplies/accessories for your craft(s) are you wishing you had but don't? Also, what do you have TOO many of? (basically a wish and anti-wish list)
Are you on Ravelry? What's your handle?

I wish I had more tape measurers. My son swipes mine to play with! I am on Ravelry (jfw04). I don't have many pictures up yet because my computer is sick.

Is there anything else you would like your pal to know about you?
I appreciate everything and love surprises!

What scents do you like/dislike?
For fall/winter, I love spicy scents like chai, pumpkin pie...you get the ieda. I dont' really like Patchoulli (am I even spelling tha right?).

Do you prefer fall or Halloween or some other Autumn theme?
Halloween if my favorite!

Just for fun - tell your favorite Halloween or Autumn related memory.
I think my favorite memory is from last year. My oldest finally grasped the idea of Halloween (he was a horse riding dragon and my youngest was a cowboy). It was so much fun to watch him run from door to door - he was a streak of green in the night - and to see his surprise at how the other kids were dressed. This year should be so much fun!

*If you find out that you've been assigned a pal who is deathly allergic to animals and you have a house full of them, please let us know so we can shuffle the pals around. I DO HAVE CATS AND DOGS SO I PROBABLY WOULDN'T DO WELL WITH A PAL THAT HAS ALLERGIES!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

You're so right! There are so many smart, friendly, talented, crafty people out there! Thanks for joining the swap.