Monday, August 13, 2007

Monkey Swap 3 Questionnaire

I joined another swap...the Monkey Swap 3! I have read the blogs from swaps 1&2 and I have loved this pattern so I thought "why not". If you want to join the sign-ups are open until 8/31.

Here are my answers to the Questionnaire

The basics:
Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an intermediate, or have you been doing this so long you could probably knit a pair in your sleep? I think I'm a beginning/intermediate. I have been knitting socks since the January and have finished five pair. I can knit lace socks but haven't mastered cables.

The measurements:
Shoe Size: 8.5
Foot circumference: 9.5 in.
Foot length: 9.5 in.

Yarn Preferences:
What colors do you love? I love reds, blues, greens. Not a huge fan of yellow.

Do you prefer solids or variegated? I like both.

Do you prefer wool, cotton or acrylic yarn? Superwash wool only for socks.

What colors would you never wear? I don't really know of any - maybe solid yellow or brown.

What are your favorite brands of yarn? STR, Yarntini, Fleece Artist Sea Silk

Are there any new brands you would like to try? Wollmeise

Cookie A. Patterns:
Which of her patterns have you already knit? None

Which pattern(s) would you like to knit and don’t already own? I'd love Thelonious, Mona, Flicker or Titania's Revenge.

Other pertinent information:

Would you be willing to have an international Monkey Pal or do you prefer one in the US? Sure

Do you have any allergies? No

Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals? Yes Animals, no Smoke

Are you on Ravelry yet? If you don’t mind having new friends, what is your Ravelry name? jfw04

OK, done! Tomorrow's questionnaire...Vegan Swap!

No comments: