Friday, July 13, 2007

Super Swap Pal, Ravelry and Yarntini!....and my ol'ball n'chain

First off, I must say a huge and belated thanks to Deana for an amazing hb-bk7-sock-it-or-swap-it package! I love my Dobby socks - she even dyed the yarn herself. And the goodies - Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, White Castle Coffee, HP Wand Pen and I DA Diary! I am spoiled beyond belief. I had taken pictures but couldn't find your card reader so I will post soon hopefully! I sent my last two swap packages off today for the HSKS2 and to my hp-bk7 partner so I have a small break!

Today I got my e-mail to join Ravelry. I am so excited. I love databases and boy does my stash/UFO collection need one. I was a Registrar in a former life so this is right up my alley.

Oh, and I got my installment of the Yarntini/Pureknits sock club. The yarn and pattern are amazing. The Loopy Ewe's Q3 challenge is to knit a sock from a pattern that you see as a challenge. I think this one will work just fine.

Lastly, I have a husband. I know I don't write about him enough but I want to respect his rights as I do my kids. He is an amazing artist, musician and friend. He likes the Simpsons, Buckethead and The Big Liebowski. There's his shot out for now! I love him very much.

Bon soir!

No comments: