Hey - I'm a Second Year! The sign ups for First Years (new folks to the swap) start on July 14th. I had a lot of fun with the first round and hope more new people join. The info. is at hogwarts-sock-swap-two.blogspot.com (will link later). Go check it out.
So, here are my questionnaire answers.
Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire
1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Gryffindor
2. Shoe size? Foot length? Foot circumference? 8.5 size shoe, 9 in. long, 9 in circ.
3. List your three favorite sock yarns.
a. Fleece Artist Sea Wool
b. Socks that Rock
c. Cider Moon Glacier
4. Would you like to try a new brand of sock yarn? If so, which brand? Sure, surprise me.
5. Do you prefer variegated or solid sock yarn? Variegated
6. What colors would you like to add to your sock yarn stash? I’m up for anything – just not browns.
7. What kind of sock patterns do you gravitate toward? Lace? Ribbed? Fair Isle? I like lace and ribbed.
8. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, animals, etc.) NO!
9. Will your socks be exposed to cigarette smoke or animals as you knit them? Yes, I have cats and a dog.
10. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? Oui!