Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sock It To Me Swap Q&A

Here are my Q&A's for the Sock It To Me Swap!

1. What are your foot measurements? (Please give shoe size, length and circumference.) size 8.5 shoe, 9 in. long., 9 in. circ.
2. How long have you been knitting? How would you rate your experience? 2 years this summer. I’m Intermediate I’d say.
3. What is your favorite color? Your least favorite color? I love green, blue and red. Not such a big fan of yellow.
4. Do you have a favorite fiber? What type? Yes! Alpaca!
5. Do you have any allergies to certain fibers? NO
6. Do you have an Amazon, or other type of, wishlist? (If so, provide the link.) Yes – will update link asap
7. What techniques, if any, would you like to learn? I’d like to perfect cables.
8. Do you have a sweet tooth? What are your favorite snacks? Oh yes. Huh, right now trail mix from Trader Joes. Or a piece of chocolate!
9. What is your family situation? (Children, Husband, Pets...etc.) 2 boys (2&4), 1 husband, 1 dog, 2 cats and one fish.
10. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Metal, plastic or wood? I guess straights/dpns for socks. I like metal.
11. Besides socks, what are your favorite items to knit? Lace, hats and bags
12. Is there a pattern, (sock or otherwise), that you are dying to try? Yes, dragon scale shawl.
13. Do you like to read? What are you reading currently? Yes! I am reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince right now.
14. Do you collect music? (On an iPod or MP3 player.) Yes!
15. What kind of music do you listen to? 80’s alternative/punk, Classic Country /Western, U2, Radiohead, Jane’s Addiction, The Killers.
16. Is there anything you collect? Not really – unless you count handbags.
17. What are your hobbies, aside from knitting? Yoga, running, travel, baking…I am completely addicted to the TV show LOST right now. We rented the first season on Netflix and I can’t get enough! Is that a hobby though?
18. Are you participating in any other swaps or knit alongs? Yes – please see my side bar.
19. Do you have a favorite scent? Green or tropical. Or the smell of baking chocolate chip cookies. Oh and this amazing Agave Tuberose candle my husband has.
20. When is your birthday? (You don't have to add the year if you don't want to, LOL.) December 4th. I’m 35.

No comments: