Friday, May 11, 2007

Wonky Blog and FO's

Well, I tried to add the button for the Green Sock Knit Along yesterday and I totally wacked my blog out. Every time this happens I think of the Mac/PC commercial and imagine them in a big slap fight. So, problems are fixed via our ancient PC and things should look better now.

My mom and I finished my first quilt yesterday. It is for my grade school best friend who had her first baby in March. It is a bit big but will be good for tummy time. I think it turned out great! I just need to tie it now.





I also finished my first of four Hogwarts House Hats for the Charmed Knits KAL. I used Knit Picks Andean Treasure in Barn Red and Yarrow. Next up will Hufflepuff! I am on the leg for my Hogwarts-Sock-Swap. I have everything else now I just need to knit. For the Hogwarts-Sock-Kit-Swap I have everything but the knitting bag sewn. I have the fabric just need to cut and sew!




I think Yarn Pirate has some of the most amazing colorways around. Here is proof. I bought this last week during the sale from her site. It was oversold in her cart but she made good on the sales and dyed more for everyone. I present you with Culture Club:

I got my Charmed Knits book in the mail this week. I can't wait to make Errol and Mrs. Weasley's Bag of Stitch Witchery! The patterns are amazing.

I will sign out with the coolest picture of a sea lion. Our family went to San Francisco last weekend and aside from belly aches and lack of sleep we had a blast. We met this guy on the wharf in Santa Cruz. Have a swell weekend!

No comments: