Trivia Questions for HP 7 Sock It:
1) In the beginning of the book Aunt Petunia is soaking some clothes for Harry Potter in a metal tub in the kitchen sink for his new school uniform. What color is she dying the clothes?
(hint: answer between pages 23-43)
2) In Harry Potter's letter of acceptance to Hogwarts what is Dumbledore's entire title?
(ORDER OF MERLIN, FIRST CLASS, GRAND SORC., CHF. WARLOCK, SUPREME MUGWUMP, INTERNATIONAL CONFED. OF WIZARDS)
3) What was the Goblins name at Gringott's that took Harry and Hagrid down to Harry's money vault and Hagrid to vault number seven hundred and thirteen?
(hint: answer between pages 62-82)
4) In what book did Harry find Hedwig's name?
(hint: answer between pages 79-98)
A HISTORY OF MAGIC
5) What is the name of Hufflepuff's House Ghost?
(hint: answer between pages 105-125)
THE FAT FRIAR
6) What kind of dog (not name) is Hagrid's dog?
(hint: answer between pages 131-150)
7) How tall was the troll that Harry Potter, Ron, and Hermione encountered in the girls bathroom?
(hint: answer between pages 166-182)
OVER 12 FEET TALL
8) The Weasley Twins got punished for bewitching (what) and bouncing it off the back of Quirrell's turban?
(hint: answer between pages 186-201)
9) How old is Mr. Nicolas Flamel the maker of the Sorcerer's Stone?
(hint: answer between pages 215-227)
658 YEARS OLD
10) What is the name of the Centaur that Hagrid called out of the forest? (the first Centaur they came in contact with)?