Monday, October 1, 2007

SP11 & Happy October!



I got home today from school/the market and this was waiting for me! My first SP11 package! My swap buddy did a wonderful just of selecting goodies for me: Pooky stick with chocolate and almond, a delicious chocolate bar, a book about knitting, a book about cats and dogs, and some swanky knitting accessories - a suede tape measurer and case. Ohlala! So nice to have such thoughtful gifts sent! THANKS SP11!



Last night we decorated for Halloween. Halloween is my favorite holiday. We have lots of decorations inside because you can't really see our house from the street. I love how our house looks when we decorate it this time of year. See our Jack Skellington lights?

I finished the knitting for my cousin's baby. Now to finish the finishing. I hope to have photos on Tuesday or Wednesday.

No comments: