Thursday, June 21, 2007

Swaps and KALS

I am a addicted to KALS and Swaps. I am unable to stop myself from joining. I am sure that this happens to most knitters when they first discover that they can join groups of on-line knitters, gab about their knitting and stash, and send and receive wonderful surprise knitting packages from folks that truly understand your fiber/yarn/knitting obsession.

Now, having said that, there is my list of new KALS and swaps:

I'm back for round two of the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap 2! I loved the first so of course I'm in for the second. Please see the button on the left for the link.

I also joined the Sock it to Me Swap. Should be a great deal of fun!

I then joined the Jaywalkers KAL - yes! I love this pattern and as the proud owner of one beautiful "too small to fit on anyone in my family's foot" Jaywalker sock I am happy to find a group to bounce ideas/concerns off of.

Oh...and I joined the Yarn Pirate Booty Club. Yar!

No comments: