I joined the Mini Punk Rock Gift Exchange. Here is my questionnaire. Word.
1. Why are you punk?
Well, I’m more of a Goth but I do appreciate the punk ethos. Oh, and I married a punk.
2. What are your five favorite things?
My two legged and four legged family, travel (especially to the U.K. or Hawaii), homemade chocolate cookies, the rain, cats big and small
3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet?
Argosy scarf, Insubordiknit Monster Hat for my husband, Last Minute Knitted Gifts sweater for my nephew
4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday?
hmmm….chocolate is good, coffee is good, yarn is good, anything handmade is good, and a surprise.
5. What are your three favorite yarns?
Fleece Artist Sea Wool, Anything Alpaca, Anything handspun.
What are your three least favorite yarns?
Fun fur, acrylic, can’t think of a third! I am a fan of the natural fibers.
6. What are your five favorite delicacies?
Sushi with Sake, a Kier Royale, Lobster Bisque, Godiva Chocolate, Pan seared ahi.
7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures?
Starbucks (too damn easy...they have them in target now!), watching the Upside Down Show with my sons, buying too much yarn.
8. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?
I am pretty easy to please. I am a horrible speller. Right now I am consumed by sock yarn and sock knitting. I love reading, visiting museums (I used to work at two in LA), yoga, listening to music, running, going to concerts, beachcombing, visiting Montana, swimming and sewing. I am a stay at home mom with two amazing boys. I don't like pina coladas but I do like getting caught in the rain.