Thursday, April 5, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire



No finished Baby Log Cabin blanket pictures to post but I do have my completed Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire! It is very exciting, isn't it? I never knew my foot circumference until this evening.

Anyone intersted in joining this super fabuloso swap should visit the blog howgarts-sock-swap by following the link in my sidebar and join in the fun! I am working on adding the link directly - since this is my first attempt I'm having some trouble. Rebecca was kind enough to give me instructions but I don't think they apply to Mac. I will look into it more!

Go Gryffindor!

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
GRYFFINDOR ;)

2. Shoe size? 8 ½ US

3. Foot Length? 9 in.

4. Foot Circumference? 9 in.

5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a. Clover
b. Brittnay
c. ???? – I haven’t tried any others!

6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
Addi US 1 – Or a surprise – I knit socks on 2 Circulars but will try double points so anything in a US3-00 would be appreciated!

7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?

8. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
Sure! I don’t’ get to travel much anymore so an international swap would be the next best thing!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You posted! Hooray!

Just a blogging tip. You can highlight a word in your post and then click on chain link in the toolbar and enter the http:// address and then your link will be highlighted on the blog and you won't have to type in the site address :-)

Unknown said...

I am your house prefect just wanted to come and say hi! Hope your having fun! Happy knitting!