Sunday, September 23, 2007

Coming Attractions

I feel like I haven't blogged for a long time. So, to get back into the swing of it, I'm just going to post pictures...and I'm sick so I don't have too much energy for spinnin' yarns tonight.



First up, a beautiful skein of Wollmeise that I swapped from somebody on Ravelry! Isn't it beautiful? If anybody knows of an easy knee high sock pattern let me know. There is a ton of yardage so I think I can make knee highs work!




Now, Monkey sock #1 knit from Zen Yarn Garden's 100% Superwash Merino. This yarn is sooooo soft! I love the colors too. Hope my pal likes them too. I like the pattern but can't seem to memorize it. I'll have to cast on for sock #2 tomorrow.




Baby Beanie knit with on two circulars. Not sure how much I like it...this hat certainly isn't "soaring" off the needles.

And I stared a Halloween sock. Hopefully I'll have pictures of that tomorrow.

Bon soir!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon! I love the color of the Woolmeise. It is something I'd pick for myself.

SP 11